HOW TO USE
So now that you are a Whish Girl, use these following tips to get great results.
Using Three Whishes Body Wash
Follow these steps for the perfect wash:
- First, completely wet the skin with warm water.
- Apply a small amount (a quarter size) of Body Wash to damp skin with your hands, washcloth or a cleansing ball.
- Apply the Body Wash in circular motions to the skin.
- Rinse the skin with warm water.
Using Three Whishes Sugar Scrub
Follow these steps for the perfect exfoliation:
- Get into the bath or shower and wet your entire body.
- Apply Body Scrub to your hands, loofah or exfoliating brush or gloves.
- Scrub your body with it, using gentle, circular motions.
- If you prefer more mild exfoliation you can apply the scrub with a washcloth.
- Use extra product and rub rough spots, such as heels.
Using Shave Crave Shaving Cream
- First, soak skin in a warm bath or shower preparing your skin for the moisturizing, soothing, and indulgent experience.
- Swirl a quarter size dollop of your favorite Shave Crave (size of a dime for underarm and bikini) to damp skin with fingertips or with the Whish Body Brush (see below).
- Always apply the cream in a circular motion, causing the hair follicle to rise. When the water mixes with the delicious smelling shave crave a smoothing cream will form.
- Shave with the grain in smooth long strokes. For an even smoother and closer shave, or if you just love the feeling of shave crave on your skin, re-lather and shave against the grain.
- Smile, you now have a close and wonderfully simple way to shave!
For a great shave using the Whish Shave Brush
- Soak brush in warm water for several seconds; wring out the excess water, leaving the brush damp.
- Dip brush into the Shave Crave jar of your choice and swirl the head of the brush over the cream.
- Brush back and forth over the desired area. As the Shave Crave mixes with the warm water in the brush, a smoothing cream will form.
- For years of great shaving, rinse brush thoroughly after each use and wring out excess moisture. leave in the open air to dry.
Using Shave Savour Hair Inhibiting Gel
- Pump shave savour into hands and apply generously to body.
- Use on all areas where you would prefer to have less hair, extra moisture, and smoother softer skin,
- Apply in the AM after shower, to help lock in moisture and in the PM to slow hair growth and repair skin while you sleep.
Using Three Whishes Body Butter
- Dispense the Body Butter to hands and apply liberally.
- Apply to body and massage into skin, paying particularly close attention to the heels, hands, knees and elbows, where the skin tends to be the driest.
- This is the last step in your ritual to have perfectly smooth skin. Apply after moisturizing.
- Dispense the Flawless (about a quarter size) to hands.
- Apply to body, paying particularly close attention to those areas most susceptible to ingrown hairs and bumps.
- Leave and enjoy! Now you've perfected your luxurious bath and shaving experience.