Ingrown Hair Treatment
BREAK THE PESKY BUMP CURSE WITH OUR ALL-NATURAL INGROWN HAIR TREATMENT
We’ve all been there… stressing about wearing a bathing suit on our upcoming vacation, the strapless dress we didn’t want to reveal our bumpy underarms, or the family photos with our husband’s red, irritated 5 o’clock shadow. Those pesky ingrown hairs creep up at the worst times!
But we have a solution. You’re just one application away from drastically reducing bumps, ingrown hairs, and inhibiting future hair growth – all while restoring your skin’s suppleness in the most delicate of areas. If you’ve ever suffered from ingrown hairs, our Flawless Post Wax & Shave Serum ingrown hair treatment is a definite must to add to your beauty regimen.
What causes ingrown hairs?
Ingrowns….who hasn’t had one? A lot of people don’t know what causes them, making it even tougher to prevent and treat them. To simplify, here are a few things that can contribute to ingrown hairs:
• Genetics: Do you have naturally curly hair? People who have curly hair types are more likely to have ingrown hairs because the hair follicle doesn’t grow straight up and out, causing it to bend back into the skin and become irritated.
• Clogged Pores: Our skin is constantly sloughing off dead skin cells that can clog pores, blocking the pathway for hair to grow up and out as it naturally should. What does this cause? Yep, you guessed it, an ingrown (sigh). Try our exfoliating body wash to smooth skin out before hair removal.
• Tweezing: Ever gone a little crazy with the tweezers? Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. Although tweezing can provide a quick fix, it can also break off the hair just below the skin, causing painful, unsightly ingrowns.
• Shaving: Sharpen those razors, ladies (and gentlemen, of course!). Using a dull razor and no shaving cream is just asking for ingrown hairs. For a silky smooth shave make sure you always use a sharp razor with a moisturizing shave cream.
• Waxing: Waxing is quick, but it isn’t painless. Add ingrown hairs into the mix and you’re probably not feeling great about your bikini line anymore. Like shaving and tweezing, waxing can sometimes break off hairs below the skin’s surface. Couple that with irritation and clogged pores and you’re looking at ingrown hairs galore.
How to prevent and treat ingrown hairs
Our Flawless Post Wax & Shave Serum prevents and treats irritated skin, bumps, and ingrowns with clinically proven active ingredients. It gets to the root of the problem by:
• Cleaning out the pore
• Preventing future ingrown hairs
• Moisturizing delicate skin
• Soothing skin
• Regenerating skin to a gorgeous appearance
This powerfully effective ingrown hair treatment is perfect for men’s face and neck, the delicate bikini area, underarms, eyebrows, upper lip, chest, and any other area where blemishes from tweezing, waxing, shaving, and even laser treatment occur.
Just one pump and no burn
With key ingredients like:
• Organic aloe
• Willow bark extract
• Yeast extract
• Papaya fruit extract
• Organic rose hips
• Organic cucumber extract
These powerful ingredients prevent and treat the source of uncomfortable and unsightly ingrown hairs. Unlike drugstore brands that are alcohol-based and dry out skin, our ingrown hair treatment provides a natural way to treat skin before and after hair removal.
Just one pump. That’s all it takes to banish those painful, red bumps! Apply the product after shaving to prevent ingrowns or in between shaves to soothe and moisturize skin. In just 4 weeks, you’ll see up to a 34% decrease* in ingrown hairs. It’s never been so easy to have gorgeous, smooth, bump-free skin!